A variety of merit and need- based scholarships are offered to brilliant, needy, orphan and disable students by GSCWU to encourage and assist them. Professor Naseem Akhtar the registrar GSCWU is the overall incharge of all kinds of scholarships.
HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP
Program Includes Tuition Fee and stipend Rs.6000/ per month will be paid for the cost of books, food and hostel only for selected students
- Financial assistance & scholarships are available for study at Undergraduate level in all disciplines at HEC selected public sector Pakistani universities and degree awarding institutions.
- Students need to compete for securing admission at the participating institution as per admission policy of the institution and be enrolled in Undergraduate (4 years) programs.
- Students in financial need who are already enrolled in participating institutions are also eligible to apply.
- The eligibility of a candidate is linked to his/her financial needs as assessed by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee. The financial background of the family of the applicant will be kept in view in this regard.
- The number of slots will be decided by the universities.
HEC EHSAAS UNDER GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP(EUGS)PROGRAMProgram Includes Tuition Fee and stipend Rs.4000/ per month will be paid for the cost of books, food and hostel only for selected students).
- Students who are currently enrolled in Undergraduate degree programs in selected public sector universities.
- Applicants who have secured admission on merit fulfilling admission criteria of the respective university.
- Age limit will be followed as per university regulations for admission at the university.
- Students already availing any other scholarship or grant from any other source are ineligible to apply.
- Students who have secured admission on Self-sustain/Self- support/Self finance evening programs are ineligible.
- Distant learning students /programs are ineligible.
MORA SCHOLARSHIPPrograms include Intermediate stipend fee Rs. /6000 as annual will be paid for the cost of books only for selected students Programs include BS, M.A/ MSC stipend fee Rs. /12000 for annual based only For selected student
- Regular students of Government / Public Sector Institutes (Schools, Colleges and Universities) with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Poor, need, orphan and handicapped students belonging to minority groups having a good educational record are eligible to apply. Candidates' parent’s income must not exceed PKR: 10,000/- monthly in case of students of school level and Rs: 20,000 per month in case of other students.
PEEF SCHOLARSHIPPrograms include Intermediate Monthly Stipend for Day Scholar (Rs. 1,500) and Monthly Stipend for Boarders* (Rs.3,000), for BS program Monthly Stipend for Day Scholar (Rs.3,000)and Monthly Stipend for Boarders* (Rs. 4,500) and Master’s Level Monthly Stipend for Day Scholar (Rs. 3,000)and Monthly Stipend for Boarders* (Rs. 5,000) as PEEF Criteria
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:INTERMEDIATE & GRADUATION LEVEL SCHOLARSHIP(PUNJAB)
Category of Scholarships Outreach, Special Quota The students must have:
- Passed Matriculation or Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Punjab or Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (FBISE), Islamabad in annual - Only students of Federal Government Institutions and Private Affiliated Institutions situated within geographical boundaries of Punjab are eligible for consideration of PEEF scholarships
- Secured at least 60% marks in the above mentioned examination.
- Secured admission in a regular educational institution as a full time student in the same year as of passing the examination
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 15,000/-
- For Special Quota Scholarships, the student must fall in at least one of the following S.Q categories:
» Orphan children
» Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4.
» Children belonging to minority religion.
» Special children.
» Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
PAKISTAN BAIT UL MALPakistan Bait-ul-Mal is offering scholarships to the deserving students admitted in any Government College or University.
- Those deserving students who are admitted in any government educational institute are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applications will be received on the behalf of the head of the committee of that educational institution in which student is enrolled.
- Information about the case of student will be provided to the head of the committee of that institute.
- Application should write in the name of MD Pakistan Baitulmal along with valid photocopy of CNIC.
- If a student below than 18 years, in that case he/ she should submit the Form-B or CNIC of parents.
- It is mandatory for student to avail filled Bonafide Certificate from the educational institute where she is enrolled.
- It is mandatory to attach Bonafide Certificate with the application form.
- In Bonafide Certificate any kind of cutting or overwriting will not be accepted.
- It is also compulsory to submit attested educational certificate, fee slip of institute in detail.
REHMATUL-LIL-ALAMEEN SCHOLARSHIPScholarships for Students who have completed HSSC from Public Sector Institutions
Public Sector Colleges and Universities will identify the top most student for each program at their institution
- Must possess domicile of Punjab.
- Must be a student of Public College in Punjab.
- Must have done Matriculation from a public school.
- Must have secured at least 60% marks in SSC Annual Examination.
- Must have passed matriculation in the years 2019 or 2020.
- Must not be availing any other scholarship.