Keeping in view the importance of the sports. Sports administration desires to provide an opportunity to the students of University. A variety of sports facilities including playing field for Cricket, Hockey, Football, Handball, Volleyball, for the University students and indoor games facilities in the Govt. Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur. Indoor Playing field for various sports Badminton hall and Table Tennis room are provided in GSCWU BWP. Sports facilities for female students are managed by the respective sports office. Each year sports competition for female students are organized at Inter-Board, Intra-Departmental, Inter-Faculties, Inter-Collegiate, Inter District and all Pakistan Inter University levels.
- To encourage promote and develop the game and sports in the University.
- To plan and execute various sports activities in order to offer occasions for social contact and understanding amongst students of University to organize Inter University sports championship and awaken the interest of students in recreation and sports.
- To get affiliation with the national and international sports federation /organization.
- To encourage development of sports and winners of the sporting events are awarded prizes.
- Trophies, medals and Scholarship awarded to the outstanding players.
- Table Tennis
- Tug of War
- Hand ball
- Net ball
- Mas Wrestling
Aims and Objects.
- To arrange coaching training courses/camps for the benefit of sports leaders and student sports women.
- To rise Pakistan University team and arrange their participation at inter university, national, international, All Pakistan Inter Board, Inter Collegiate, Provisional and regional levels.
- To select Pakistan University team for foreign visit and to arrange national matches.
- To award Medals, Trophies and Certificate etc. to the student sports women showing outstanding merit and performance.
- To undertake, organize and facilitate Conferences, Courses, Seminars, Workshops, Lectures, and Research etc. in sports.
- Sports activities in University Athletic, Table Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball, Basketball, Handball, Tug of War, Cricket, Judo, Netball, Mas-Wrestling, and Hockey.
- To Conduct Friendly matches in different Colleges and Islamia University BWP