How to Apply Online:
A candidate / Applicant seeking admission in MA/MSc program shall apply online as per prescribed procedure:
Note: The candidates are advised to have all information about their Academic record, CNIC number, E-Mail ID and scanned/soft copy of picture before applying for online admissions.
- Candidate shall register herself on the university website www.gscwu.edu.pk by filling the registration form.
- Enter all the required Personnel information and get registered. Please remember your e-mail ID and Password for future queries/login.
- Enter Academic Information according to your admission preference(s) and submit application form(s). You will have to submit separate online application form and application processing fee for each desired program.
- Print online generated Challan Form and deposit it in any HBL Branch of Rs.900/-.
- You can apply in different programs as per eligibility criteria through your registered account. However for each program you must deposit separate application processing fee of Rs. 900/-.
- You can login your registered account using CNIC/B-Form No and password to edit / update your application form or to check the status of your application(s).
- Candidate must submit a hard copy of following documents in Admission cell up to March 04, 2021 for inclusion of her name in merit list. A separate hard copy shall be submitted for each program if the applicant has applied in more than one programs.
In case of any query / problem, please contact Admission Cell GSCWU.
- A printed copy of online submitted application
- Original copy of Challan form deposited in any HBL branch
- A Copy of academic Certificates/ Degree(s)
- A Copy of CNIC/B-Form
- One photograph
- A Copy of Domicile for quota seats
- Approved documents for any other quota seats
NOTE: University reserves the rights to cancel any admission or not to start any program.
The Government Sadiq College Women University