How to Apply Online:
A candidate / Applicant seeking admission in BS, MA/MSc, and MS/M.Phil Evening (E) programs shall apply online as per prescribed procedure:
Note: The candidates are advised to have all information about their Academic record, CNIC number, E-Mail ID and scanned/soft copy of picture before applying for online admissions.
- Candidate shall register herself on the university website www.gscwu.edu.pk by filling the registration form.
- Enter all the required Personnel information and get registered. Please remember your e-mail ID and Password for future queries/login.
- Enter Academic Information according to your admission preference(s) and submit application form(s). You will have to submit separate online application form and application processing fee for each desired program.
- Print online generated Challan Form and deposit it in HBL Bahawalpur of Rs.600/=.
- You can apply in different programs as per eligibility criteria through your registered account. However for each program you must deposit separate application processing fee of Rs. 600/=.
- You can login your registered account using CNIC/B-Form No and password to edit / update your application form or to check the status of your application(s).
- Candidate must submit a hard copy of following documents in Admission cell up to September 22, 2017 for inclusion of her name in merit list.
In case of any query / problem, please contact Admission Cell GSCWU.
- A printed copy of online submitted application
- Original copy of Challan form deposited in prescribed HBL branch(es)
- A Copy of academic Certificates/ Degree(s)
- A Copy of CNIC/B-Form
- One photograph
- A Copy of Domicile for quota seats
- Approved documents for any other quota seats
Online Admission Application Centers:
- The computer literate applicants are encouraged to submit online admission forms through their own systems.
- To facilitate such candidates who are not expert enough to apply for online admission, Data Entry Desks will be established at GSCWU Campus, where candidates can hire the expertise of computer expert personnel designated as Key Punch Operators (KPO) on payment of nominal charges Rs=100/- for each admission form.
NOTE: University reserves the rights to cancel any admission or not to start any program.
The Government Sadiq College Women University